Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ghoulish Green

Today I have a "ghoulish"shade of green polish to share with you today. It is not a Halloween polish like the others I have shared this month, however, in an upcoming post I have used it as a base for a more Halloween themed mani.


This is Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Style Maker. My awesome boyfriend surprised me with this polish one day. He loved the colour, it's a bright green shimmer with blue undertones. In the bottle it appears to have a slight blue duotone, however on the nail it is not visible.


Application was okay, I used two coats, but three would have probably been better for full opacity. The formula was thin and sheer, but built up well. The reflection of the shimmer really makes it pop. I do not own the topcoat that it marketed to be used in combination with this line (Miracle Gel) of polish and it dried just fine and worked like any other polish. In the photos I actually have no top coat, just the polish and basecoat. 

I am curious about the top coat, does anyone own it? If so, do you find it is necessary to use with the Miracle Gel line?

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty green, looks great. I've never tried this line and not sure it is available over here yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't used this, so I can't tell you :T
    Buuuuuut love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)