Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin Spice!!

Love this polish, love the name, just love it!! This is one of my all time favorite Halloween polishes! I wore it around Thanksgiving which was also appropriate due to the pumpkin reference.


I will keep this post short since I have posted about this polish in the past. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Pumpkin Spice is a murky black jelly polish with copper glitter scattered throughout. At first glance from afar it appears to be black. The lovely copper glitter reflects beautifully throughout, they almost look like hot embers.



This polish is quite sheer, but the build up is worth it to get that squishy, jelly, glossy finish. I used three regular coats, not too think, not too thin, with some time in-between to build up this polish to an opacity I was comfortable with. You could always layer a coat or two over a black or darker base polish.
fun with my halloween "props"
Perfect for October! I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good. Perfect for this time of year ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)