Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stevie

I have another Zoya polish today from the last purchase I made from their Earth Day promo. They just recently had another promo over the weekend for three free with $15 shipping. I DEFINITELY took part in that promo as well, but was disappointment it wouldn't let me add Daisy to my cart :(

Back to the polish at hand, today I have Stevie.


Stevie is a gorgeous light lavender Pixie Dust with a silver glitter. I have always shared my love of the Pixie Dust formula and this is no exception. The first coat was a bit sheer, however I only needed two easy coats for full opacity.


It also wore awesomely! I'm still wearing it now and it's been a week and three days! I have some tip wear now and I think it's at the point where I'd like to remove it and wear a new shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)