Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bright Colour Block

I have a fun and bright mani refresh of China Glaze Japanese Koi. It was starting to wear a bit at the tips after about three or four days as I still light the bright shade on my nails, so I covered it up with another China Glaze, Papaya Punch.



Papaya Punch is a yellow based orange creme. It is not a neon, however it is still bright! It is a nice contrast to Japanese Koi. I used some striping tape to mark off about a third of my nail and applied one generous coat of Papaya Punch to the top of the nail. Shortly after application, about a few seconds, I used tweezers to help me quickly remove the thin strip of tape from the nail to get a clean, sharp line.


I added a generous coat of Seche Vite over top with a soft hand to avoid and smudging. I am quite pleased with it and do not want to take it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)