Monday, April 25, 2016

My Boo! + 30% off!

This will be the last in the series of the latest products I was sent from Madam Glam for review. Today I have a gel thermal, a favorite of mine of their products. This is My Boo.

My Boo is a beautiful violet creme gel when cold and bright sky blue when warm, as seen in my photos below:



As with the other Madam Glam polishes I own, the formula is on point, not too thick, not too thin and applies easily to the nail. I needed two coats for full opacity.



This is the gel I chose to use to test Madam Glam's Peel off Base and it worked quite well. I was told to be sure the base was dry before applying the polish, which was easy because it dried so fast.



The transition on this gel is really pretty. When your temperature is somewhere in the middle of warm and cool you get this beautiful seamless gradient that is reminiscent of the sky at dawn.


I think I will do some mani refreshes with this one, the wear is always long with these gels.

Madam Glam has graciously given a 30% discount to all of my readers! Click here to activate the code and start shopping on their site or use Danielle30 upon checkout.

*This product was sent to me for an honest review, all views expressed are my own honest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)