Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Awards - Who I Nominate :)

Hi Ladies,

In my previous post I said I would tag somg bloggers for awards that were given to me, so here we go!

Sunshine Award

Thanks again to: Megan from Kitschy Suburbia for the award :)


Here are the guidelines:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.


The Happy 101 Award

Thanks again to Anita from Splashings of Serendipity


Rules:
1. Post who gave you the award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

10 of my favorite things are:

1. my boyfriend :)
2. my family
3. photography
4. junk food - any chocolate or candy in general
5. going for walks
6. my cats - even though Marley is gone, he is still my favorite furry little guy. Smokey has been comforting me since he passed away.
7. Animals in general
8. clothing/fashion
9. TV - i've been getting in to some great shows lately (modern Family, Dexter, how I Met Your Mother)
10. NAIL POLISH!!! ... it's a crazy obsession... obviously lol

Again it was hard to choose, but here is the list, I tried to pick blogs that have not received the award yet. Every one I chose gets both awards so enjoy!


Click the blog names to check out their site!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to post this! :) I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelliegonzo - no prob, thanks forthe great blog :)

    Megan - thanks, I also enjoy reading your blog. i really like how you incorporate cooking too :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)