Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sea Horsin' Around

I have a lovely textured polish to share with you today! It is apart of China Glaze's Sea Goddess collection that was out very early this spring.



Sea Horsin' Around is a blue leaning teal with golden shimmer and a textured finish. This is so pretty in it's textured state, I wonder how it looks with a topcoat! The gold shimmer reflects strongly in the light and really makes this polish something special.



The formula was thick but easy to apply, only two coats were needed. Unfortunately wear time was not great. I don't know what is going on but my China Glaze's are not wearing well on me at all lately! Usually textured polishes tend to latest a bit longer because they really adhere to the nail bed, this was the case for my OPI and Finger Paints textured polishes anyways.



The worst part? The staining! Yup, my nails are yellow/green and yucky. Other then chipping and staining it really is such a pretty polish, what a shame :(

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the Sea Goddess collection :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :) The Sea Goddess collection has a good variety of bright textures

      Delete
  2. Ack staining is always the worst part.
    Haven't tried the ChG textures. Have one from an earlier collection, but didn't try it out yet. But dang...it looks so pretty, unfortunate that it doesn't hold up well

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)