Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Carols By Candlelight

Catch, catch up, catch up!

Today I have my festively green and red Christmas nails! I already posted about the base polish of this mani, Sinful Colour, Mint Tropics, and have used two glitters as toppers... can you guess which ones?


The bottle you see in the photos is Oopsie Daisy, Carols By Candlelight. I used one light coat of this as my first layer over Mint Tropics. Next I used my new favourite Christmasy glitter, Sinful Color, Holiday Rebel (bottle not pictured). The difference between the two glitters are shiny verses matte glitter. Carols by Candelight has a mix of matte red, green and white glitters (with a few sneaky holo green glitters) while Holiday Rebel has a mix of shiny red and green glitter with some silver holo glitter as well.


I absolutely love this combination, its so bright and festive and glittery! And I have been all about glitter the last few months! This mani wore fantastically and I did not want to remove it.


Next year I will have to try this same glitter combo over white or as a white jelly sandwich :)

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous glitter! Looks amazing here :-D

    Happy New Year :-D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)