Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tropical Christmas

Merry (belated) Christmas!!

I always tend to get sidetracked around this time, my how time flies! I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted. Oh well, time for a little catch up! Below is a green I just could not get enough of, Sinful Colour, Mint Tropics.


This is probably not a shade of green you would typically associate with Christmas time and winter holidays, its light and bright... and it's from a summer collection.. But I just purchased it (haul post to come soon) and loved it. The formula was perfect and if I remember correctly, what you see is two thin coats.


The shade of green was difficult to photograph correctly, however I did digitally edit the colour for as much accuracy as I could. I found that my camera (and other swatches I have seen online) tend to wash the colour out, making it appear as a mint green, which it is not. As you can see from my photos it does have yellow undertones.


Longevity and wear of this polish was fantastic, I loved every bit of wearing it, just ask my boyfriend! lol. The only downside to this polish is it stains, a lot :( My nails have been stain free for a long time so this was really disappointing. 

I will post more on what I am wearing on my ring finger in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. It's a really nice green - same about the staining. I only getting staining with a few polishes. But since I paint them all the time - it doesn't bother me too much!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)