Monday, July 20, 2015

My Vampire is Buff

Today I have a perfect palate cleanser, OPI, My Vampire is Buff. I find nice neutral colours like this are perfect in summer with a good tan. My tan is getting there with beautiful weather lately :)


My Vampire is Buff is one of my favorite full coverage neutrals. The formula is great, only needing two coats for full opacity and evens it's self out well.

 

The actual shade it's self is a pale nude, definitely not a mannequin hands match for my own, but I do think it works well with my skin tone. It must be the pale yellow undertones. It also works great as a base for nail art and such, more in that in my next post!


Overall, wear was great and worked perfectly for a light, neutral nail without using a stark white.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)