Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mini Charlotte

I received Zoya Charlotte in the New Year, New Hue promo Zoya had early this January. When I received the free minis was was not particularly impressed, however, Charlotte has become my favorite of the three. I was actually reaching for OPI, My Vampire is Buff when I decided maybe I should try a new neutral creme.

When compared to the OPI I noticed subtle differences in the colour tone. Charlotte is not only yellow based, but lighter. I find yellow based neutrals tend to look good with my skin tone so I tried it out.


What you see is two coats, one regular and one thinner, no top coat. It was a tad streaky on the first coat, but the second evened everything out.


The formula was good, but I find I prefer to thin most polishes to assist with application if they are a bit thicker and Charlotte was no exception. I'm loving this shade right now, its a great neutral and pallet cleanser from late summer to early fall.

I know, it sounds late to be talking about summer but the weather around here just started shifting to fall like temps this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)