Friday, October 2, 2015

Dia De (Los) Muertos

Happy October!

You know in this post when I mentioned that I had worn Sinful Colors, Blue La La for over two weeks? Well this is how I dressed it up in to the second week.

Enter Funky Fingers, Dia De Muertos (although I feel like it should be Dia De Los Muertos?).


Funky Fingers polishes have me soooo hooked, especially their glitters. I can't help but purchase some of them based off of the name alone. I can just picture what they are going for with the name and colour/glitter of the polish. In this case, in my head I see a black light lit sugar skull!


Sinful Color's Blue La La matching the translucent base of Dia De (Los) Meurtos was the perfect combo. DDM has a sheer cornflower base with various sizes of shiny blue glitter and matte, hot pink hex and bar glitter. Did I also mention that it glows in the dark?!


DDM applied so well to the nail, glitters were evenly distributed, what you see is one coat! I blobbed a bit on the nail to move the glitters around with surprisingly little effort. The glow of this polish in the dark is AWE-SOME! Considering I only applied one thin (blobby) layer, the glow factor is  bright, especially over a darker colour! I am super impressed with this polish, I can't wait to try the other I purchased with this, Oggie Boogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)