Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Haul! - Photo Heavy

Today I have my picks from China Glaze's Ghouls Night Out collection for Halloween this year. Something must have aligned perfectly for me to obtain these pre-Halloween this year. I usually get my hands on these collections just after. Last week I knew I would be passing by Sally's on my way home from work so I called to see if they had it in stock (this location happens to be particularly late receiving the latest collections). Not only did they have it in stock, but they had buy one get one free! BONUS!

Left to right is Something Brewing, Cackle if You Want To and Ghostess with the Mostess.


Something Brewing is a glitter topper made up of matte black and pastel green hex glitters of various sizes in a clear base. One coat is shown in the swatches below.


Cackle If You Want To is similar to Something Brewing, a glitter topper made up of matte black and violet hex glitters of various sizes in a clear base. The key difference is the largest violet hex glitters, can you see the little stripes on them? They remind me of ruffled chips! One coat is shown in the swatches below.


And last, but not least, my top must have from this collection, Ghostess with the Mostess. This is a combo of the above polishes with some pastel orange glitter thrown in there! One coat is shown in the swatches below.

Swatches!


So remember how I said it was buy one get one free? Well I have a bonus polish to share, Star Hoping. The funny thing is this was yet ANOTHER polish I was wanting. I had vaguely heard about the Star Hoping collection, and didn't know that it was now apart of the core line at Sally's. Lucky me!


Star Hoping is a gorgeous deep indigo jelly with densely packed blue and holo glitter. This is so pretty! Literally space on your nails!


Two coats are shown in the swatch below.


This is a thirsty glitter, for a nice glossy shine you will probably need a few coats of top coat. It is worth it though!


More Halloween to come this month on the blog, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)