Thursday, July 15, 2010

Past NOTD: Green With Envy

Evening Ladies :)

I am still in love with my "Bella's Choice" mani, so no new NOTD today. I do however have a past "refreshed" bundle monster manicure to show you.

I hate how there are so many greens with this name, but this is Sally Hansen's Green With Envy (Xtreme Wear).



Window, daylight

I can't remember how long I had this light green/yellow cream on for, but Im thinking at least 4 or 5 days. This was my first BM (Bundle Monster) experience. I decided to try something simple first, I went with the lotus flower on my ring fingers in Konad's green princess polish. The design transfered quite well.


Indoors, flash

I really liked this colour more that I thought I would, only 2 smooth coats were applied and it came out great. I didn't experience much tip wear and it lasted for a long time!

What's your favorite SH Xtreme Wear? If you don't own any which colour would you like to try?

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty. I think I have that polish. :) Nice design too.
    Sorry if this is a repeat but I can't remember who has entered.
    I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color. I've looked at that color quite a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright it is, it reminds me of shreck lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)