Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Nails - Party Hearty Refresh

Hello Ladies,

Wow, only a couple of days left until Christmas! My family usually celebrates on both Christmas eve and Christmas day, plus I'm Italian so there's usually LARGE amounts of food involved! lol, but I love it, what's better than spending time with your family and eating amazing food for 2 days straight!?

Anyways, on to the mani. Below I have Party Hearty, it kicks ass, best Christmas glitter ever! I decided to use this (finally) for a quick and easy mani refresh on my red and green french I shared with you the other day.


To update my last mani I used a striper brush and a Sally Hanson chrome polish to carefully draw an outline along the smile line of the polish.


Next I added Party Hearty to my ring finger for some extra shine!


Pretty simple huh? I like really liked the French mani on its own but this was fun too :) I only wore it for a day or so before I moved on to something else.


What do you ladies think? What is your favorite way to use Party Hearty?

11 comments:

  1. lovely mani!
    We celebrate on both days, as well. lots of food, too:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. my leetle nails - thanks! Merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! I love that it's so simple... not too busy - Very Festive! :) We celebrate the day before, day of and day after Christmas :) I just love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look so clean! I like your mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah! I love it!!! Glitter like that can be so overwhelming when it's on every finger, but I love how you've done it here. Christmas is a 3-day celebration for my family! I feel your pain. I mean, joy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morgan - thanks! wow 3 days, thats awesome, I love it too :)

    sonidlo - thanks :)

    Megan - thanks! I know what you mean, I have another mani with Perty Hearty that I will post tomorrow, still don't know 100% what I'm gonna wear for Christmas yet but I kinda wanted to use it... I'll have to see what else I can come up with lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've used it as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! I'm in love with the cute pop it gives to your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. KarenD - thanks :)

    Cupcake -, thanks, me too. I'm trying to figure out more creative ways to use it.

    Kathleen - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this - festive but not overly so.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)