Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gifts For All!

I decided to do a quick and easy refresh with China Glaze's Ring In The Red so I did a little stamping. Since I also wanted to play off of the warmness of the glitter, I used a gold foil polish to stamp with.

My original choice for stamping was China Glaze's Mistletoe Kisses, a light champagne foil, but it was too light over the red. I ended up going with an older Sally Hansen called Brushed gold, you can see a swatch I did here. I used my M59 fauxnad plate, its an exact dupe of the Konad to stamp the bow on to my ring and thumbnails.



I then took my striper brush and made one thin line down the middle of the ring finger and 2 down the thumb to make the ribbon.



A pretty simple and quick way to give your mani a refresh for the holidays :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, I love the idea of adding the additional "ribbon" to create the wrapped gift effect.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)