Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines!

Happy Valentines Day! My Valentines mani today is actually a refresh with yesterdays polish, Moonlight. For this simple and fun manicure I created from red hearts freehand on my ring finger and thumb. To do this I dipped a dotting tool in to my red polish and drew small "v"'s. The red polish is Sally Hanson Salon (square bottle), Hearts On Fire. Such a perfect name right!? This is a deep red jelly.



To finish the mani off I applied one coat of China Glaze's White Cap to all of my nails and I was done! Doing my right hand was a bit challenging, but I think it came out pretty good! Plus I don;t think it's too overbearing, only 2 fingers per nail is not so over the top.


Here's one last photo with my camera flash to show the shimmer in White Cap.


I wore this mani for a a while, I added the hearts and White Cap on Wednesday and it still looks great!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the glitter in White Cap!!! <3 Looks so pretty. Think I might have to add it to my lust list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh Danielle when you said "2 fingers per nail" !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hearts! I love China Glaze White Cap I'm wearing it for the first time right now actually :) love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)