Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mani Refresh - Not Feeling It

I had been so excited lately about trying some freehand nail art, probably because I have hardly been doing any nail art at all! I was all excited and planned it for Tuesday night. But when I actually sat down to do it, I was at a loss.

I decided I would stamp instead. But I still felt in a funk.... What colour do I stamp with, what stamp do I use, etc.

I tried out one stamp with a purple foil, did not look good so I wiped it off and grabbed another plate.

I ended up stamping with black and Bundle Monster plate BM-212 over my previous mani of Revlon's Royal Cloak.


To tell you the truth I'm not too thrilled about it. I do really like the design though. I dunno what it is, feel like I'm in a funk, hope it doesn't last too long.


For some reason Royal Cloak is looking darker and darker to me as the days go on lol. I think it's time for a new mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)