Thursday, March 22, 2012

How Many Blue Jellies Do I Need!?

I have another blue jelly today, but I just couldn't resist picking this one up. I've heard nothing but good things about Revlon's Royal.


This deep blue jelly applied fairy well in two coats. If I had my thinner beside me I would have applied a couple of drops for a thinner final coat. I was distracted again while watching The Apprentice when applying this polish, plus my living room also needs better lighting.


The actual colour is dark, but so saturated with colour it's insane!It really pops especially in sunlight, which we have been having a lot of recently :) I picked out this polish with the intention of using it as a base for layering but once I saw it on my nails I just knew I had to wear it alone, even if only for a couple days.



I topped this off with Seche Vite which added to the super gloss finish jellies like this have.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I have no idea why I haven't bought this yet, I really should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both like it :) I may have forgotten to mention that his version of Royal is the Top speed formula that dries quicker than the original

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)