Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Feeling Webby

Today I have a short mani refresh that took no time at all. I simply stamped a spider web design from Bundle Monster plate BM-1XX over my previous mani. This design is a Halloween staple for me, I use it every October! This year I stamped the design in black over the glitter tips from my previous mani.

 photo IMGP7332_zps70aeed44.jpg

 photo IMGP7336_zpsfa186d4c.jpg

I added a thin layer of top coat and my mani was complete!


There are only two days left to vote for your fave Halloween nail art submitted for the Bundle Monster Cirque Du Freak contest. Below is my entry!

 photo IMGP7302_zpsc1f1638d.jpg

If you'd like to vote for my entry and the rest of your favorites, click here! Thanks a bunch for those who have been voting :) I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)