Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines!

Happy Friday and happy Valentines day! Whether you celebrate with a loved one, family, friends or not at all, I hope you have a great day! My boyfriend and I plan on staying in tonight, I have a little something planned for dinner, but we'll we'll probably go out on Saturday so we don't have to rush around Friday night, although plans are still up in the air.


 photo IMGP8369_zpsbe4a069c.jpg

 photo IMGP8358_zps55160348.jpg


Today I have a simple valentine themed mani I freehanded on a base of my last mani, Sinful Colors Cream Soda. You can really see the spritz of silver shimmer better in these photos if you zoom in! I applied a medium/thick coat of glitter, Essie Jazzy Jubilant, to the ring fingers. It includes various coloured hex glitter and smaller red glitter. On the rest of the nails I freehanded a polka dot heart pattern.

 photo IMGP8364_zps940ae729.jpg

 photo IMGP8361_zps2d9566ef.jpg

I used Sally Hansen Ceramic Wear in White Ghost and my smallest dotting tool for the pattern. I started out by plotting out the pattern with the dotting tool on the nail. Then I made every other dot a heart, still using the smallest dotter. I wanted the pattern to look delicate and girly. I really like the final result :)

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)